Wharton offers a comprehensive undergraduate business program together with extensive study in the liberal arts and sciences, enabling students to pursue highly customized business degrees. Students take courses in the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Nursing, and the School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Wharton faculty are committed to teaching a global perspective in business practice. We’re one of just a few business schools with a curricular flexibility that offers students the opportunity to study abroad. Our world-renown business faculty teach undergraduate, master’s, and PhD candidates.
In applicants to the Wharton School, we would like to see:
- An interest in business to fuel positive change to advance the world's economic and social well-being
- Demonstrated leadership
- Strong preparation in mathematics, particularly calculus
Coordinated Dual-Degree, Accelerated and Specialized Programs
If you have focused academic interests, you can apply to programs that will enable you to earn more than one degree as you delve deeply into a specific area of interest. Learn more about all programs here.
Those programs that include a degree in the Wharton School include:
- Huntsman: The Huntsman Program in International Studies and Business
- LSM: The Roy and Diana Vagelos Program in Life Sciences and Management
- M&T: The Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology
- NHCM: Nursing and Health Care Management