Wharton offers a comprehensive undergraduate business program together with extensive study in the liberal arts and sciences, enabling students to pursue highly customized business degrees. We’re one of just a few business schools with a curricular flexibility that offers students the opportunity to study abroad.
Wharton faculty are committed to teaching a global perspective in business practice. Our world-renown business faculty teach undergraduate, master’s, and PhD candidates.
In applicants to the Wharton School, we would like to see:
- An interest in business to fuel positive change to advance the world's economic and social well-being
- Demonstrated leadership
- Strong preparation in mathematics, particularly calculus
Coordinated Dual-Degree, Accelerated and Specialized Programs
If you have focused academic interests, you can apply to programs that will enable you to earn more than one degree as you delve deeply into a specific area of interest. Learn more about all programs here.
Those programs that include a degree in the Wharton School include:
- Huntsman: The Huntsman Program in International Studies and Business
- LSM: The Roy and Diana Vagelos Program in Life Sciences and Management
- M&T: The Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology
- NHCM: Nursing and Health Care Management