COVID-19 Update: We understand your ability to participate in your activities may be limited due to the impact of COVID-19. We will review what you've been able to do in the context of what is safe and available. We value the other work or family responsibilities that have been prioritized in this time and encourage students to practice self-care.
A few tips as you complete the Activities section:
- Be yourself. We’re not looking for a specific, pre-determined list of activities. We simply want to know how you spend your time. And remember, a well-rounded student can achieve just as much as a well-lopsided student. Your contribution is uniquely yours.
- You can list a variety of experiences. Be sure to include school-related experiences, part-time work, family responsibilities, summer activities, community experiences, and more.
- Tell us the amount of time you spend in your extracurricular experiences. The amount of time you dedicate to each activity will give us insight into the depth of your involvement and a sense of the impact you’ve made.
- Include specific responsibilities for each activity. We want to learn more about the ways you've contributed, so include details about your role whenever possible.
- Let the real you shine through. The more information you provide, the better we will understand who you are, what’s important to you, and the positive impact you’ve had on those around you.