Transfer applicants must have completed a minimum of eight transferable college courses, including the following prerequisites:
- Introduction to Chemistry with Lab
- Introduction to Biology with Lab
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology 1 with Lab or Human Anatomy with Lab
The following courses are recommended:
- Introduction to Microbiology with Lab
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab or Human Anatomy with Lab
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Introduction to Statistics
If you have a bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing discipline or are an RN Return Student (you have completed a diploma RN program or an associate’s degree RN program), you must apply to the Accelerated BSN Second Degree or BSN/MSN program.
The School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The School of Nursing requires you to participate in an interview. After you submit your application, you should contact the school directly for more information and to discuss previous academic work.