(2019-2020 Admissions Cycle)
March 15, 2020
$75 or fee waiver for those who qualify
- Common Application OR Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official College Transcript
- College Report
- Official High School Transcript
- Must be submitted directly from the school
- Academic Evaluations (2)
- Mid-Term Report
- Required for students who will enter as sophomores. Ask each professor to report your current grade in the class. Form can be downloaded from Common Application and submitted through your Penn Applicant Portal.
If sending supporting documents via mail, they should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
1 College Hall, Room 1
Philadelphia, PA 19104
SAT or ACT (Required)
Last Test Dates Accepted: February 2020 (ACT) or March 2020 (SAT).
We will only accept SAT and ACT scores taken within the past 5 years.
Notification of Decision
Admitted Student Reply/Enrollment Confirmation